Project Management is no longer a subject strictly for professionally qualified project managers. More and more organisations are adopting these principles in various disciplines to provide improved delivery capability.
There are a wide variety of project management courses available as open courses. These have their place and their benefits. The advantage of project management in-house courses is that the course is tailored to your organisations’s industry, the types of projects worked on by the project participants and the specific learning objectives for the group.
This portfolio of project management in-house training courses addresses topics for various levels of project involvement and experience.
- Project Management Principles & Practices
- Advanced Project Management Tools and Techniques
- Project Principles for Project Participants
- Applying Project Principles to New Product Development and Product Launches
- Sponsoring and Strategically Directing Projects
- Effective Project Stakeholder Management
- Planning and Controlling IT Projects
- Value-Added Project Auditing
- People Management Skills for Project Managers
More courses and variations of courses are continually being developed.
Please contact me to discuss your organisation’s project management in-house training course needs.
Other than training, I also provide project coaching and project consulting. If your team/organisation does not have an in-house project management methodology, contact me to help you develop the most appropriate methodology for the industry you are in and the types of projects worked on by your teams.
As I am fully versant with the popular methodologies, such as PRINCE2, AgilePM and the PMI’s PMBOK framework, these can be incorporated as required in a best-fit manner for your organisation.