Blended Learning Solutions – Choice and Flexibility
Our blended learning solutions offer choice and flexibility, combining classroom training with e-learning videos and webinar training and coaching sessions.
With Aikaizen’s blended learning solutions, you can:
- offer individuals and teams bespoke blended learning programmes;
- appeal to different learning styles;
- provide increased flexibility and convenience;
- ensure greater access to standardised training programmes;
- encourage greater ownership for personal growth and professional development;
- develop independent learning skills; and
- optimise L&D spend.
As teams become more and more geographically distributed, and a cost-focus becomes ever-important, blended learning solutions are a great way to achieve learning objectives as well as save on travel time and costs.
- Classroom training – Face-to-face training is essential to include in a blended learning approach. The richness of interaction and team exercises cannot be replicated to the extent this is achieved in classroom training.
- e-Learning videos – We have a suite of videos that can be used as part of a blended learning programme. We are also able to create bespoke videos for your organisation for a one-off fee which you then own. e-Learning videos are typically between 5 and 10 minutes long, developed in modules to maximise engagement. We have experience in script-writing and can deliver the end-to- end solution from pre-production planning and storyboarding, through to production when video and sound are recorded, and post production and when the final product is created for your repeated use.
- Virtual team exercises – A great way to get team members to interact virtually and make the most of the communication and collaboration tools they have at their disposal.
- Webinar training – Great as a pre-classroom session or as a follow-up session.
- Virtual coaching – we have had great success with our virtual coaching sessions which can be delivered through Skype, Lync, Webex or GoToMeeting.
- Structured Team Building – Not only for building teams and team spirit, but our structured approach also delivers great learning experiences.
Please contact us to discuss how we can develop and deliver a blended learning programme in your organisation.